Our mission is to improve quality of life through effective interventions. One way we achieve this mission is to provide on-going continuing education webinars for behavior analysts. While the courses are designed specifically for behavior analysts, anyone with an interest is welcome to participate as long as they understand that we will not “water down content” for beginners.
Upcoming topics include:
- July 12th- Augmentative and Alternative Communication and Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- August 16th- Ethical Issues in Supervising and Training Behavior Analysts and Behavior Therapists
- September 15th- Critical Skills for Social Success
- October 20th- Using ABA to Address Feeding
- November 17th- Special Education Law and Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- December 15th – iPad Applications and Computer Assisted Instruction (Saturday)
We offer price reductions for agencies registering three or more participants. We also offer special prices for individuals sharing a computer during the webinar. Please visit our website to register for webinars (http://appliedbehavioralstrategies.com/workshops.html ). Please email us at info at appliedbehavioralstrategies dot com for additional information.