Earlier this week, when a 3rd grader asked me whose mother I was, I explained that I was actually a step mom. I went on to explain that the child in question was super lucky because she had a mom AND a step mom.
The little boy was so confused. He said, “but you have to marry her dad” and I confirmed. Confused even more, he said, “but you cannot marry her dad until her mommy dies!”
- Funny Kid Quotes Friday #2 (mommyalwayseatslast.wordpress.com)
- Life with kids–quotes and stories from this week (heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.com)
- Joy to the World!!! (christianstepmom.wordpress.com)
- Jenna Korf: Why Your Husband’s Ex Might Hate You (huffingtonpost.com)
- A Healthy Stepmother . . . Santa Sophia: A Christmas Poem for Stepmothers (ahealthystepmother.wordpress.com)